Saturday, May 8, 2010

BLOGGIN' AGAIN - 2010

Well, after a long time away from the Blog, I am happy to be back at it. I really am only following Trey Morgan's blog, and I really admire his family values and comments on life he brings. So much has happened since I have written my last blog. Here are a few things:
  • Joined Facebook - now I'm already tired of it!
  • Got a Twitter Account - Don't keep up with that at all.
  • Started a new Blog on my Principals page at school. - only post once a month or so.
  • Purchased an iphone, and it is awesome!!! ......to a fault sometimes!
  • Ran 6 Half Marathons in the last 18 months! That has been fun to do something different that I never thought I would do.
  • And, I transfered my www.jimmydawson.com account from State Farm to "GoDaddy.com". State Farm recommended the GoDaddy account, and I always wondered what they were for. Now I know, and they were super helpful! jimmydawson.com directs people to any site I choose, and I have chosen this blog site for now.

Life is tremendous! I feel more blessed each day! Have a great day!

No comments: