Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blogging


Well, I have learned that it is very hard to find time in my schedule to just sit down and blog. My problem is that I have so much to share, I don't know where to start or when to stop, so I have found myself skipping over the thought of even trying to blog. Since Leah has gone back to work, I have found myself being much more responsible for house duties / chores. I stayed home tonight while she took kids to the 1st rehearsal for the Christmas Musical. I folded clothes, made 10 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids lunches, and even managed to put the dirty dishes away. So, who has time to blog, .....plus train for a crazy 1/2 marathon! Wow!

BUT, I took a couple of steps back, and thought, I am so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful family! I would not trade to household chores for anything since I have a fantastic wife and two healthy and fun loving kids! With that said, I hope to again find time to blog soon! AND, since she just sit down to watch "Desparate Housewifes", I certainly did not want to get hooked on that show, so I decided to blog. .....so, until the next episode of DH, see ya soon!


JD

No comments: